Muzik Muzik 1990

Monday, June 21, 2010

Where and when I get start

Begin after five years stopped.

After five years I left my carrier as a musician in 1998, I started back in 2004,but...not as a musician but I'm involving business in music.

Just in August 2004 I started by built a mini music studio.

At first I did not think to built it because of a growing musical equipment and there is no room for me to disclose at home then my wife suggested that I hire a shop in order to save my music tools.

Intention to make the studio where the music equipment was swapped into a rented studio after friend's and acquaintance suggested that I rent my studio for people to exercise to music or playing music for fun.

Finally it has became a commercial studio until now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Name
Email